Dr. Francis Regnier Office
Dr. Francis Regnier Office
It was here in late 1831 that Henry Sinco erected a residence. On October 10, 1832, Dr. Francis Regnier purchased the property from Sinco and set up his practice. Regnier came to Illinois from Marietta, OH, where at 20 he was licensed to practice medicine and surgery. In August 1834, Dr. Regnier married Sophia Ann Goldsmith and moved to nearby Clary's Grove. He apparently kept the building until the late 1830s for use as an office. Regnier later moved to Petersburg.
PreviousNext