Second Berry-Lincoln Store
Second Berry-Lincoln Store
John McNamar, it's believed, had a building - probably the village's first - constructed here in 1829. It is remembered as the town's only frame structure. McNamar and Samuel Hill, operated the store until 1831. They sold it to Henry Sinco, who rented it to the Chrisman brothers. William Green later bought the building and rented it to Reuben Radford. Green eventually sold the building to William Berry and Abraham Lincoln, whose shop here "winked out".
PreviousNext